Tuesday, October 28, 2008

that makes me mad...


ok so besides the fact that Palin getting nominated was an insult to all women votes and the feminist movement, there's something else that made me mad, we all know the lady is from Alaska and she try's to claim that she's not cut off from the rest of America -I been there and my Aunt and Uncle live there after getting recruited like a scene straight out of Fairenheit 911 to join the army they ended up there and it IS CUT OF FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD and my auntie gotta bumper sticker that says ALASKAN'S NOT FOR PALIN (yeeh)....but thats not my point my point is: I'M SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING "ESKIMO"-that is a term put on the native Inuit people by some white european colonizers that translates as FISH EATER so not exactly what they want to be referred to. anyway I am always a fan of poking fun at yourself so heres the video where they use the WRONG word to describe the native people in the area that one lady MOOSE KILLER is from:

Heres the "rap" lyrics:

one two three

my name is sarah palin you all know me
vice president nominee of the gop
gonna need your vote in the next election
can i get a ‘what what’ from the senior section
mccain got experience, mccain got style
but don’t let him freak you out when he tries to smile
cause that smile be creepy
but when i be vp
all the leaders in the world gonna finally meet me

how’s it go eskimo
(eskimos)
tell me what you know eskimo
(eskimos)
how you feel eskimo
(ice cold)
tell me tell me what you feel eskimo
(super cold)

i’m jeremiah wright cause tonight i’m the preacha
i got a bookish look and you’re all hot for teacha
todd lookin fine on his snow machine
so hot boy gonna need a go between
in wasilla we just chill baby chilla
but when i see oil lets drill baby drill

my country tis a thee
from my porch i can see
russia and such

all the mavericks in the house put your hands up
all the mavericks in the house put your hands up
all the plumbers in the house pull your pants up
all the plumbers in the house pull your pants up

when i say ‘obama’ you say ‘ayers’
obama. (ayers) obama (ayers)
i built me a bridge - it ain’t goin’ nowhere.
(ohhh)

mccain, palin, gonna put the nail in the coffin
of the media elite
(she likes red meat)
shoot a mother-humpin moose, eight days of the week

[three gunshots]
now ya dead, now ya dead,
cause i’m an animal, and i’m bigger than you
holdin a shotgun walk in the pub
everybody party, we’re goin on a hunt
la la la la la la la la
[six gunshots]

to me it was funny only because of the way she was dancing to the music and those faces she make...

I KNOW ANYONE THAT IS READING THIS WOULD NOT VOTE FOR MCCAIN BUT -

IF YOU ARE ABLE TO VOTE-VOTE OBAAAAAAMAAA not only for you mama but for ya children and there children lets start to fix this system erase some of the racism but never sweep it under the rug, so hold out ya re-arrange society mug,we need some CHANGE!

(name what song has the title of this post in the beginning of the song in a elmer fudge type voice)

No comments: