Friday, October 10, 2008

*F*M* = FLY MAMA!



This goes out to all the fly mama's out there who deserve to be honored, it is a hard job and somehow yall make it look easy. Choosing to have a kid is one of the most selfless things you can do. Whether you are doing it on your own or not, I have so much respect for mamas out there hustleing to take care of their kids. I will start off by honoring my homegirl Shavya who is like a sister to me. We been homies ever since we met bout 8 years ago, and I was honored when she asked me to be the god-mother of her child. She is a wonderful mama and has another one on the way. We have grown up together and now she has a family and thats a beautiful thing. I always feel hella guilty because I don't get to see her very often, but whenever I can, I visit them. The last time I seen them was this summer when I was up in the bay and it was so good to see my godson, I love that boy soooo much. Anyway Shavya is a strong women and through all the hard times she is able to keep her head up and keep living. She is always in my prayers and her and Yassere mean the world to me, and did I mention that she is fly, so this Fly Mama award goes to my sister Shavya!!!!!Love Ya!




No comments: