Wednesday, October 1, 2008

on the low

I am filled with excitement, I really cant say much but that I am in the process of creating a clothing company. Well a company that I am designing the clothes, and it will be the first business venture which will lead to future promotion, interior design projects, club and art events, and basically anything I creatively become apart of. the skies the limit. So in the early stages I am keeping everything on the lo not because I think someone will rip off my ingenious designs (although just wait this shit is fly) but because by agreement-contract I can't say nothing. My partner Phil and I are starting it, so i will reveal more soon.

Anyway I never have time to watch t.v so I haven't seen an episode of Project Runway but no disrespect but they ain't got nothing to what we are bout to give yall...just wait!

No comments: