Sunday, December 6, 2009

Oaktown Wrennasance: Oakland In Blue


Its Sunday night, I always get the Sunday night Blues, but Im feeling blessed (a lil stressed) but blessed to be alive Right Now, and in this place Right Here, in this (Pre)sent moment, where grace is all around me, and I Am in the company of some astounding folk, from Emcees, to organizers, singers and all around artistas, beautiful people. Please Check the events put on by FRESH VIBE MEDIA! Ya boi in the video (skip a post down) can be found hosting shows in Up Town and he gets Down with flows, captures by ID who goes (without moving) so in case you have been snoozing Wake Up and check out OAKLAND IN BLUE! this next show has one of my favorite singer/songer writer extrordinaire hailing from San Francisco and residing in Oakland Siaira Shawn...gaurenteed to be a beautiful show. I will be there enjoying the musica, lovely company and collecting emails, please come thru.

No comments: