Saturday, December 12, 2009

send me your art made with love

In thinking of the new year I want to have focus in what I create and release, I want to walk in peace, and make art with love. One of the things that I want to do in the next year is have more art on this blog. I have a lot of current art projects in the works but nothing is done and I have been in on non sharing mood (i usually show process stuff all the time but i want to show it when I'm proud of it and its beautiful to me and nothing is quite there).

If your an artist and you want your art feautured please email me a small bio and pictures of your art work, any art shows/events your apart of that you are apart of to LOVE4ARTSINCE87@YAHOO.COM

One Love-Wren

(also friends please email me your address and you will get a custom print in the mail, i also always except inquiries for custom art work-even on a t-shirt-samples coming soon)

No comments: