Tuesday, January 27, 2009

...last of a dyeing breed...


Since as long as I can remember I have identified as the "last of a dyeing breed" so its hard to specifically pin point why I claim this. I can chop it up to having native ancestry, and being different, growing up in Oakland and seeing death, and for being a lyricist-writer-artist. I am a bird the last of a rare dyeing breed. Sometimes I notice people are intimidated by our species, they question how we do everything with a smile, how good things come our way, how we create, how we stay on our grind. That is cause the breed that is not extinct that thrives in these time is the Haters-they come in all colors, ages , and politics. I believe in oneness, so I don't like to put folks in categories but I cannot relate to anyone who would rather see someone fall then to see em rise, I wish no bad on nobody, all I wanna do is see us as a people-freedom fighter creative minds-make it to the top....

LUDA AND WEEZY -LAST OF A DYEING BREED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*dying. It's right there on the shirt and the video title. Seriously.

* chalk it up, not chop it up.