Thursday, July 15, 2010

reflections::: opening up my sketchbook


Art is Music: Music is Art





Above is from a series of different Perspectives:
A reflection capturing a few moments from all angles



Mirror Image: Reflected





two expressions feelings and moments
Reflected into one picture

These images are all toned down with the sepia mac book camera...as to shock you when you see the finished pieces and remind you these are just sketches. Some of the images from this series I have started painting - I have some writing to go along with the sketches and eventually I will have a whole package of all types of art created under the title :::REFLECTIONS::: I am in a reflective space right now, building myself up for a transition into a new phase of my life. The inspiration for these pieces is you, life, struggle, my reflection when i look in the mirror, the beautiful, the ugly, love, music...




No comments: