Monday, January 18, 2010

FRESH LADY SPITTA & FLY MAMA ALERT: Jazz Monique Hudson

The first time I ever saw this talented women perform, her words were captivating, her energy was amazing, as she painted stories with scripture and rubbed her pregnant belly. She is dope. Since then I have seen her perform at countless events and I am always immensely impressed. Some peoples spirit shines through so beautifully when they bless a mic. No matter if she is spitting poetry of singing like song birds do, she brings love and grace and phenomal talent to everything she does. I don't know her personally but she keeps good company...
.

This is a double shout out because she is a mama, and I give props to her for raising her son, it aint easy and some how she does it all. For that I give her infinite props!
check back for more posts about this talented WOMAN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J