Monday, June 29, 2009

Micheal Jackson Lives On.

RISE IN PEACE MJ-LEGENDS LIVE FOREVER!

Micheal Jackson lives on through his songs, and should be remembered for all the good he gave to this world. The first song I ever performed was "you are not alone." I find comfort in those lyrics. The most inspirational song that Micheal Jackson sang to me is Man in the Mirror. I love all MJ songs but that one holds a special place in my heart, because if you take the words in it is encouraging change in such a beautiful way.

The woman behind this amazing song is Siedah Garrett. She wrote man in the mirror for Micheal Jackson to sing in hopes it would change the world. Who I just had the honor of meeting and hearing her sing as well as speak about this song, and working with Micheal Jackson. She said that knowing that Micheal Jackson [because of his amazing talent] had and has a platform that the world can hear, she wanted to give him a song that really could change the world.

She is an amazing woman, I feel blessed to have met her. And Micheal lives on through his songs and all the artists that are so inspired by his songs, style and all that he did.





No comments: