Monday, June 15, 2009

INTERNATIONAL (he)ART Sho

First off a big THANK YOU goes to the lovely folks that stay at the ATTIK house for letting myself and Katiana host our art sho and basically take over the space for the past week, yall are fam but it has to be said that I feel honored and very appreciative!!!! Here some flicks to get my small piece of the magic that occured this past SATURDAY at my first Art Sho ever. almost everything that consider my art is inspired by music and the ones that I LOVE some portraits of Oaktowns finest, RIP my heart out collection, some political, some honoring those who are no longer with us, an expression of I and all i have experiencedl, the (he)ART comes through me it is not fully mine to claim (although it takes up hella my time and I am perfecting my skills) i give credit to the beauty around me and I, all that I am inspired by...all photography in this sho is Katiana from her travels to Cuba as we celebrate her bday and her send off back to the island... All art is Wren aka WRENAGADE...dont ever think this is all we got this is just the beginning from the art to the singing and theres so much more to come Ya heard!!! THANKS to SIAIRA SHAWN for blessing us with her voice as well as all the folks that shared at the OPEN MIC!














(more flicks n thangs coming soon...check BACK)

No comments: