Thursday, August 19, 2010

Artistas to Check!

A sweet lady by the name of Aarika Martin gave me props on repping for all the Lady Artists, it warmed my heart and inspired me...I love giving props to artists (especially Ladies). The sister company to Oaktown Wrenaissance ---> Tres Mercedes is the genius behind the collaborative show I did in June that was an all female art show, with performances, art, and even a lovely lady painting custom designs on your nails and a clothing swap. I love seeing ladies Take Over in this way (and that was only the beginning). So this is my shout to all Lady Artists (in all forms of the arts) doing their thang. These artists inspire me and i think as soon as im done posting this I will go hard in the paint...big shout to all those that create art from the Heart

Heres some fresh art made by talented ladies to check:



Ashley K Arnold




Alfie (Ebojo) Numeric




Mercedes Martin




I've had the privedledge of getting to watch Mercedes evolve as an earring maker and even gotten to collaberate with here and get these fly customized WRENAGADE earrings (picture below). She uses local art found on flyers and such as well as things like bottle caps to make some amazingly fresh wearable art...continue to check her out as she evolves as an artist.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO!
YOUR BLOG IS VERY INTERESTING. CONGRATULATIONS!!

I INVITE YOU TO VISIT MY BLOG PLEASE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOUR HEALTH.

http://secretosdemiabuelita.blogspot.com

THANK YOU.