Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My first show in the ity bity city



GREETINGS BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
Im taking off the blogger- journalistic - fan of freshness: hat. and stepping on stage as an all around artista for my first show in the ity bity city. This is my first time live painting in the city and first time ever performing as a WRENAGADE in San Francisco.

If you don't know: I was raised in Oakland but lil known fact i was born in the city at mount zion hospital and attended highschool there so the CITY most def. has a piece of my heart from the start. SOOOOO ----->IT GOES DOWN tomorow night Please come thru if you wanna see some live art and my brand new orininal musica.

THE SHOW WILL BE AT THE ONE AND ONLY::::: MAZU
which Miss Melina Jones herself put me on to. Its Filipino owned
and has some amazing dishes, all around a fresh place to be.
I would be honored if you would come out and support.
Heres a video to get a taste for it

Check the website for info and feel free to contact me if you have any questions at wrenonelove@gmail.com

No comments: