Thursday, November 4, 2010

Flowers for the Dead

haven't been posting anything on this site for a while but I couldn't resist sharing this...TheMeMusic project presents this beautiful song with iamani and big dan. It captures that universal thirst for the world healing seeing weeping laughing them. Honored to have a couple of my old paintings scattered through the slide show (note to self get organized with illustrations and create more for theme music)

For all those that have lost someone, at times lost themselves, for believers, for celebrators of dia de los muertos, for the ancestors wishlist, listen to this:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your helpful Post, I hope you have a good day!. :)
You nicely summed up the issue. I would add that this doesn’t exactly concenplate often. xD Anyway, good post…

Anonymous said...

I’m having a small issue I can’t get my reader to pickup your rss feed, I’m using google reader by the way.

Thanxx

Anonymous said...

I think we also deserve this . good point! school grants

unlimited xbox points