Friday, July 17, 2009

Haters been around since Jesus was a boy

This video pretty much took the words right out of my mouth. Im not saying I'm not productive or that I think its ok to make excuses, and that i dont got bills to pay that is making it seem like my dreams are on the back burner that aint lit but but heres ILLDOCTRINE's take on beating that little Hater...I think all creative people especially folks that blog can relate to this, and I guess this is kinda the reason I'm sitting on lots of blogs...and songs...and other creative projects in the works. Never ever listen to that little hater inside you that says "whats the point" because as long as you are expressing from your soul you that is the only point, and if its truly your dream it is always worth pursuing! How ever big or small it is dont let the little hater in you take your power away...



dont let ya mind play tricks on ya YOU ARE A STAR if you let yourself shine!


oh and then the follow up video describe ya hater...


We all can relate no?
Anyway...
upcoming post might just be on the meaning behind WRENAGADE my history with it as a nick name as well as other means of it...and Hella more to come soooo Check Back

No comments: